Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's Been a Long Time--Random Thoughts

So it has been quite a while since I wrote anything. So long that I couldn't remember the address to my blog and had to go to my sister's and click on the link. I can't really ever think of much to say though.

So why do people ask you your opinion if they don't want to listen to you? It happens a lot at work. People ask for a recommendation to treat a particular ailment. When you recommend something, they say, something to the effect of: "My brother/sister/neighbor/friend said I should take this." To which I want to reply: "Then why did you bother asking me if you take more stock in what your brother/sister/neighbor/friend says."

Why do some people realize that most illnesses can't be treated with something available over the counter? People don't like it when my recommendation is go to the doctor.

Not much else to say for today. Maybe soon I'll think of something exciting to write about.

No comments: